Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tamil Nadu School Education Department

The Structure of education in the state, as presented in the figure is based on the national level pattern with 12 years of schooling (10+2+3), consisting of eight years of elementary education, that is, five years of primary and three years of middle school education for the age groups of 6-11 and 11-14 years, respectively, followed by secondary and higher secondary education of two years each besides two years of Pre-Primary Education. The entry age in class 1 is 5+. Pre-primary classes form age group 3 to 4.

Please Visit : http://www.pallikalvi.in/

This site Very useful.


6 comments:

Deva said...

Hi Vijay,
I am from Trichy . here trichy link you given, but i cant able to find the Second Grade Teachers (D.TEd.,) Seniority list. where i have to go . can explain me clearly

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. Vijay

I am D. Jacob Arul Swamy from Madurai District where have to go to find the Seniority list please sene me a reply ASAP.

my id alwitto@hotmail.com

karthik said...

hi , every one if u want any clarification pls contact me imme.

karthik - chennai 9841615242

Prabha said...

M.PRABHAKARAN
Hi Vijay,
I am from vellore.
Iwant Practical maunal books, whre can i get it & also some practice questions

sathiya G said...

Hi sir,
I am from ariyalur . pls send Second Grade Teachers (D.TEd.,) Seniority list to my email id (sathiyag06@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

Great information...Your post the very informative i have learned some information about internet marketing thank you for Sharing the great information....

seo packages service companies in india
excellent outsource magento ecommerce services india